Phillips-Medisize's strategic partnerships with international tooling, manufacturing, assembly, and warehousing companies helps to shorten the supply chain and deliver innovation, time and cost savings, and convenience to OEMs throughout Asia and the European Union.
Through our joint venture partnership, Wah Tsun, Phillips offers world-class manufacturing facilities to deliver a complete package for project initiation through production and distribution.
Phillips-Medisize’s global capabilities include design, development, tooling, assembly, packaging, sterilization, testing, labeling and label control. We also have expertise in analytical lab testing, including dose volume, time to deliver, USP ID testing and FTIR for medical devices and drug delivery systems. Furthermore, Phillips-Medisize can develop and place high-speed automation at any of our global locations.
Our international partnerships primarily focus on medical, consumer medical, and industrial products. Phillips-Medisize is uniquely positioned to design, engineer and manufacture medical devices, consumer medical products, high-volume (10 million+) single-use products and complete drug delivery devices.
Strong international partners
Phillips-Medisize’s joint venture partner meet the company’s high standards for innovation, quality, confidentiality, value, and service.
China-based Wah Tsun is the company formed from Phillips-Medisize’s joint venture with Eastek International. Specializing in mold manufacturing, injection molding, electronics and assembly, Wah Tsun has a Class 100,000 Clean Room manufacturing and assembly area run as a White Room, as well as a 50,000 square foot tool room.
Phillips-Medisize and Eastek are U.S. based corporations that protect customers’ confidential and proprietary information under U.S. law.
Protecting your intellectual property in China
Wah Tsun, a joint venture between Phillips-Medisize and Eastek, employs strict security strategies to safeguard your intellectual property:
- Design, engineering and program management staff are all Wah Tsun, Eastek, or Phillips-Medisize employees
- 24‐hour closed-circuit surveillance cameras monitor the engineering and production material control areas, which have restricted access after hours
- Only managers have access to external email, USB drives, digital media copying capabilities and the internet
- Only manager-accessible hard drives contain customer data; CPU cases are locked to keep drives secure
- All employees with access to technical information have executed strict confidentiality agreements
Powerful advantages on a global scale
As a global leader in design, engineering and manufacturing, Phillips-Medisize offers value with technology for molding, manufacturing, assembly, packaging and testing. We offer total solutions, strengthened through:
- Early involvement
- Engineering resources
- Project management
- Supply chain management
- Turnkey supplier
- Skilled workforce
- 24/7 operations
- Diverse market base
- State-of-the-art technology
Preparing for growth
Phillips-Medisize is committed to offering our capabilities and resources worldwide. To that end, we are actively seeking opportunities to expand our global locations and forge new partnerships. If your organization is interested in aligning with a world-class injection molder and manufacturer, please contact us.
Quality Assurance and Certifications
Phillips-Medisize meets or exceeds medical device manufacturing requirements of the EU and Japan. Our certifications include:
- MHRA EU GMP certification
- MHLW certification
- Certified to ISO 13485:2003
- Certified to ISO 14001
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008
- FDA registered medical device manufacturing facilities
- FDA cGMP 21CFR part 210/211 registered
- RoHS-compliant manufacturing process
- UL CSA TUV certifications
- Green policy