Sub and Complete Assembly
Product Assembly, Sub Assembly, and Complete Assembly in Low to High Volumes
Your low- to high-volume product assemblies are in expert hands at Phillips-Medisize. Here, you benefit from the services of a world-class, cGMP-compliant supplier of manual, semi-automated, and fully automated assembly capabilities.
On your behalf, we can assemble, test, and sterilize components or finished devices in Class 7 and Class 8 clean room environments. Phillips-Medisize is also FDA registered as a drug manufacturer/packager under 21CFR parts 210 and 211.
From managing the entire assembly, sub assembly or complete assembly process to performing full product testing, inspection, and packaging, Phillips-Medisize assembly capabilities result in cost-efficient, repeatable, precision components.
Product Assembly, Sub Assembly and Complete Assembly Capabilities
- Sub assembly and complete assembly
- Class 7 and Class 8 clean room environments
- FDA registered (21CFR parts 210 and 211), cGMP-compliant, lean facilities
- In-house automation design and manufacture per GAMP
- Design and development services
- Low- and high-volume capabilities
- Protocol development and validation as well as computer software validation (CSV)
- Supply chain management including engineering development
- Full range of value-added secondary services
- Drug packaging, product packaging and analytical testing