Production Support Specialist (Tech) - 12 Hour Nights
Requisition Number: POS5057
- Production reporting in manufacturing system.
- Maintain inventory control and organization for first in/first out inventory
- Transport all finished, in-process, unused goods and scrap to the appropriate storage area.
- Troubleshoot machines and packaging equipment.
- Ensure efficient and accurate movement of materials to and from the production floor
- Read and understand written procedures.
- Ensure all products, including components, follow complete reconciliation process.
- Obtain and utilize information from manufacturing systems.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation.
- Material handling to maintain production.
- Print labels.
- Be familiar with terminology to describe problems with parts.
- Some programs may have vision requirements
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- Basic reading, writing and math
- Minimum of six months production experience preferred
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to organize and effectively communicate details.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Successful completion of forklift driving test.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Mechanical aptitude and space relations
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) an active Green Card Holder; or (iii) a “Protected Person” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).