Mold Technician - 12 Hour Nights
Requisition Number: P10964
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. May include robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Other duties as assigned
- Some programs may have vision requirements
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Work in a timely manner to be certified in the Mold Tech Development Program. Refer to the Corporate Mold Tech Certification Guidelines.
- Completion of Associate Degree in Electromechanical Technology is a plus but not required
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation.
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Basic reading, math and comprehension skills.
- Know and understand SPC
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment
- Basic blueprint reading skills
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) an active Green Card Holder; or (iii) a “Protected Person” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).