Manufacturing Engineer Intern
Requisition Number: P11785
This position is intended as a temporary Summer Internship. The position will be full time during the summer, and may be extended on a part time basis, based on business need and mutual interest/availability. It is a paid position, but offers no benefits.
- Participate in rapid improvement events
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers, Quality Engineers and Project Engineers in collecting data to show process capability
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Engineering or technical related discipline.
- Strong mechanical aptitude/any experience in manufacturing will be helpful
- Knowledge of and application of statistical techniques is a plus
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Must be a self-starter and is highly motivated.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Satisfactory work and attendance record.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to apply practical knowledge to hands on work
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) an active Green Card Holder; or (iii) a “Protected Person” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).