Return to Jobs List
Maintenance Technician - 12 Hour Days
Requisition Number: P10182
City: Eau Claire
12 HR DAY SHIFT, SCHEDULE INCLUDES WORKING EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, WITH ALTERNATING 3-DAY WEEKENDS OFF
- Install, set up and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment.
- Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System.
- Perform general housekeeping by keeping the facility and grounds neat.
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the objectives of the facility.
- Keep work area clean.
- Some programs may have vision requirements
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- Associates Degree in Electro-mechanical Technology or the equivalent mix of education and experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in maintenance field in an industrial environment performing responsibilities as outlined above preferred
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Proven troubleshooting/problem solving experience on automated processing equipment
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pull the equivalent of 100 pounds