Requisition Number: P10843
- Install, set up and troubleshoot assembly equipment and assist in maintaining
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all assembly equipment
- Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform general housekeeping by keeping the facility and grounds neat
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- Basic Preventative Maintenance of HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, heat pump systems with continued support from our contract service providers.
- Ensure adherence to all OSHA and Phillips Plastics Corporation safety regulations and guidelines, and reinforce these requirements to peers including:
- -Machine guarding requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment to assure maintenance responsibilities are covered for production needs even on off shifts
- May require being on call during weekends
- Perform and/or coordinate building and grounds maintenance
- Conduct monthly checks on sprinkler system and fire extinguishers
- Actively participate in facility safety committee activities
- May require travel between the DDC Hudson facilities and the Tech Drive Facility to support both facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- -Where applicable, individual is pre-planning safety into work activities to improve performance
- -Proactively identifies safety concerns
- -Complies with Environmental Management System program SOP’s/WI, Policy & Program elements and encourages responsible use of resources
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
- Completion of one of the following:
- -Submission of a continuous improvement idea
- -Active participation in a Phillips-Medisize sponsored committee or event (Examples include a - Rapid Improvement Event, a 5S/Lean event, Safety Committee, Wellness Committee, Recycling Committee, Activity Committee, or other Phillips-Medisize sponsored community outreach project/event (United
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) an active Green Card Holder; or (iii) a “Protected Person” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- Consideration will be given to Entry level candidates (0-2 years) or up to a Technical degree and 7+ years of experience.
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Proven troubleshooting/problem solving experience on automated processing equipment