Requisition Number: P11787
States: Wisconsin, Wisconsin
City: Eau Claire
This is a temporary, part time position. No benefits are offered. Intern can expect to work 10-15 hrs/week during normal business hours. More hours can be expected during breaks with full time hours over the summer. Prefer applicants who will be able to work through CY2017.
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) anactive Green Card Holder; or (iii) a “Protected Person” as defined by 8 U.S.C.1324(b)(a)(3).
- Assist with financial, cost, sales and management reporting needs to all levels of management; design, develop or modify reports; maintain and secure online system data access; collect, organize and analyze all corporate reporting for integrity
- Assist with the month end report and financial statement timing and distribution process, and ad-hoc projects
- Analyze corporate reporting efforts to ensure alignment with the Company’s accounting policies, procedures and controls
Qualifications - Education & Experience
- Junior, Senior, or Graduate Level students seeking a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Must be actively enrolled in school and provide a school status letter showing student’s current year in school
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software (high proficiency in MS Excel), and preferable experience in Crystal Reports development.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and ask questions as needed, is critical, since the intern/co-op will work independently on many projects.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and mental concentration
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality