Requisition Number: n/a
Country: the Netherlands
The Team Lead can support the coordination of the
production teams in order to maximize production output within the PMNL (Phillips
Medisize Netherlands) organization. The Team Lead is part of the Operations
department and will report to the Production Manager. If needed the Team Lead
is being replaced by another Team Lead.
Key Responsibilities for
the Team Lead are:
Qualifications - Education & Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- MBO+ (work-/think level) in mechanical engineering.
- Leading Teams program / Leadership training.
- Advanced Injection Molding / Plastics and Automation knowledge.
- Basic Lean principles.
- Solid knowledge of QMS and ISO 13485.
- Team Leadership.
- Quality focus.
- Planning & organizing.
- Driving results and Progress monitoring.
- Coping with stress.
- Intermediate computer skills (Office).
- English oral and written intermediate Level B1.
- Communication and Teambuilding skills.
- At least 5 years in a production environment, preferably in a coordinating or leadership role.
- Experience in medical and diagnostic devices branch is a pre.
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
A challenging job in the medical device industry in a fast changing environment.