Senior Quality Engineer
Requisition Number: n/a
Country: The Netherlands
The Senior Quality engineer can support the growth and
development of the Quality Assurance organization at PMNL and assure a
permanent state of quality compliance. Quality and Compliance activities from
the Senior Quality engineer are on an operational and tactical level. For both the
production and pre-production organization within Phillips-Medisize it is also
required to consult on a strategical level. The Senior Quality Engineer is, if
necessary, a back-up for the Quality Manager PMNL related to Metrology.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Quality Engineer
Leadership & Production
Qualifications - Education & Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Level or Master Degree in Technical discipline
- Coaching and Management capabilities
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Quality Management Systems (ISO13485. FDA 21CFR820, MDD 93/42EEC or similar)
- EO sterilization
- Cleanrooms/ microbiology
- Process validation
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and project management
- Organized and structured way of working
- Good presentation/communication skills in English and Dutch
- Customer focused and accurate
- Good judgement; showing business acumen, quality, perspective and problem solving.
- Thinking in solutions, socially skilled.
- At least 5 years professional experience
- Experience in Leading a Team and Auditing
- Experience in Regulatory and Customer focused organization
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices company.
Qualifications - Skills & Competencies
A challenging job in the medical device industry in a
fast changing environment.
you interested in this position and based in The Netherlands? Please send your
CV and application to Heleen Stork, Corporate Recruiter EU. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org